- The average down payment for first-time homebuyers is only 6%!
- Mortgage interest rates have been on the decline since November! Hop in now to lock in a low rate!
- 88% of property managers raised their rents in the last 12 months!
- The average credit score on approved loans continues to fall across many loan types!
- Every spring, your home needs some extra TLC!
- Whether you plan on selling your home this spring or not, conducting this maintenance will help ensure your home functions well for the rest of the year.
- If you need help finding professionals who can assist you with this checklist, we can provide you with a list of preferred contractors & vendors!
- If you are thinking of buying a home, you may not know where to start.
- Here is a simple list of 10 steps that you will go through to purchase a home.
- Make sure to ask your agent for details about each step and what else may be required in your area!
- Interest Rates for a 30-year fixed rate mortgage have dropped to 4.41% from near 5% in 2018.
- Take advantage of more inventory coming to market in the spring to find your dream home!
- Buying now will allow you to start earning equity today!
- In the majority of the country, this weekend marks the start of Daylight Savings Time as we set our clocks forward an hour on Sunday at 2:00 AM EST.
- Whether you plan on buying or selling this spring, these tips could help you ‘spring ahead’ of your competition!
- Spring brings two things: more buyers & more sellers! Get prepared now to stand out in the crowd!
- The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) recently released their latest Quarterly Home Price Index report.
- In the report, home prices are compared both regionally and by state.
- Based on the latest numbers, if you plan on relocating to another state, waiting to move may end up costing you more!
- Setting up an automatic savings plan that saves a small amount of every check is one of the best ways to save without thinking too much about it.
- Living within a budget right now will help you save money for down payments while also paying down other debts that might be holding you back.
- What are you willing to cut back on to make your dreams of homeownership a reality?
- Every year United Van Lines conducts their National Movers Study by tracking their customer’s movement state-to-state over the course of the year.
- Vermont claimed the top spot of states with the highest percentage of inbound residents following a campaign that covered relocation costs for skilled workers who moved to the state.
- The most common response for why someone relocated to another state was for a new job or company transfer.
- Hiring a real estate professional to guide you through the process of buying a home or selling your house can be one of the best decisions you make!
- They are there for you to help with contracts, explaining the process, negotiations, and pricing (both when making an offer or setting the right price for your home).
- One of the top reasons to hire a real estate professional is their understanding of your local market and how the conditions in your neighborhood will impact your experience.
- Watching the big game at home with your friends & family offers many advantages.
- There’s more room to entertain a large crowd, and you don’t have to worry about complaints to your landlord if you cheer too loudly!
- The kitchen is big enough to make as many appetizers as you want, and if some of your guests are only there to watch the commercials, they can do so on a different TV in another room!