Home Buying Process in Bennington, VT
When you work with us to buy a home, we will strive to make your experience a good one. We will teach you the home buying process as it relates to our area. You will always know your next step. You will not only be excited about buying a home, but you will feel confident in your choice. Here is a bit more about what you can expect when you work with the Brenda Jones Real Estate Group and you can read more on this website:
- Provide you with market conditions – The real estate market is constantly changing. You need to be educated and prepared to buy a home no matter what the market, and we will help with that preparation!
- Mortgage Pre-Qualification / Pre-Approval – The first step in preparing you for your home purchase is meeting with a lender who can get you pre-qualified or pre-approved. This step means you know your maximum home buying budget and are ready to take action when you are ready to buy. This is a crucial step in the home buying process.
- Home Search – We will set up a search for all available properties based on your list of what you want in a home. When we find homes that meet your needs, we will set up time to view the home in-person.
- Making an Offer – When you have found the right home, we will develop a strategy for writing an offer with the greatest likelihood of success and takes into account your wants and needs.
- Negotiating – With over 2,000 successful home sale transactions, we know a thing or two about negotiating and making sure our buyers are well-taken-care-of. We will negotiate on your behalf with the goal to successfully get under contract with the seller.
- Closing –We have worked very hard developing a reputation for getting transactions closed along the way. Here is where we really get to work, making sure we have all our deadlines met and staying in close communication with all parties. Our commitment is to you as your advocate. We constantly watch out for your needs which is a commitment that doesn’t end until you have the keys in your hand.